Healthy Halloween is back for it’s sixth year – and it’s sure to be our best year yet!
We’ll have all your favorite activities like ghost races, pumpkin painting, disc golf, and so much more. Plus this year we are adding a few special guests and bringing back free flu shots from Walgreens.
- Dr. Jordan Metzl, a nationally recognized sports medicine physician, best selling author, and fitness instructor, will kick off Healthy Halloween with a fun physical activity!
- Cynthia Lair, nutrition specialists and cookbook author, will giveaway copies of her cookbook, Feeding the Whole Family, and talk about how easy healthy eating can be.
Special Appearances By:
- The Kansas City Kansas Public Library’s Mobile Library
- Taqueria Mexico‘s food truck
- Free flu shots from Walgreens
- The Rosedale Master Plan
- And a bike work station with BikeWalkKC
This year’s games and activities:
- Costume Closet and photo booth
- Bean bag toss
- Face painting
- Ghost Races
- Pumpkin painting
- Mask making
- An extra-bouncy bounce house
- And a lot more!
October 24, 2015
2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Whitmore Park, 1412 Southwest Blvd., Kansas City, KS
Interested in sponsoring Healthy Halloween or hosting a table? Contact Communications & Program Coordinator Andrea Steere at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 913-677-5097 to learn how you can get involved.