Become an Eat Complete business to support a healthier Rosedale.
Eat Complete businesses offer the complete package: Healthy, delicious meals and snacks that let customers know your business cares about their health. More adults than ever look for low-calorie options, like fruits and vegetables, when they choose restaurants. You can grow your customer base and profits by providing those options.
Rosedale Development Association’s Eat Complete program connects businesses with customers looking for healthy options. With no cost to the business, Eat Complete designation offers special promotion through:
- Social and print media
- Neighborhood newsletters during the month of your choosing
- Year-round recognition on Rosedale.org
- Eat Complete signage and logos to let customers know about your healthy options
- Offer healthy side items and/or desserts.
- Offer a “healthy special” weekly or more often.
- Offer whole grain versions of grain products.
- Offer foods that are baked, steamed, broiled, or grilled instead of fried.
- Offer half or child-sized portions of menu items at a reduced cost, allowing patrons to split entrees for no charge.
- Encourage modest intake of sugar-sweetened beverages by not providing free refills.
- Display calories counts in proximity to menu/food items.
- Identify healthy options with healthy ordering information.
- Price healthy items comparably to other menu/food items.
- Free consultation with an Eat Complete dietitian.
- Special promotion through social media, print media, and neighborhood newsletters.
- Recognition on Rosedale.org
- Eat Complete signage and logos to let customers know about your healthy options.
For more information and to find out if you qualify to become an Eat Complete business, contact:
Je T’aime Taylor, Healthy Kids Program Director, at 913-677-5097 or email email@example.com