Rosedale Development Association provides minor home repair to low-income, disabled and/or elderly homeowners in Rosedale in partnership with Christmas in October and the University of Kansas Health System. To apply for the 2018 Christmas in October Program, please fill out the below application.
Don’t forget to let RDA know you applied by calling 913-677-5097 or emailing email@example.com so we can be sure to get you on the list for the Rosedale crews.
To qualify for the program, the homeowner applicant must:
- own only one residence, the home in which they currently live;
- lack the finances or resources to have the repairs completed; and
- not have received assistance from Christmas in October in the past year.
- cannot be a mobile home.
In addition, applicants must meet one of the following criteria:
- be age 62 years or more or
- have a physical disability at any age or
- be a veteran or have a veteran living in the home.
Do you have skills or expertise related to minor home repair?
Contact Erin Stryka at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 913-677-5097 to find out how you can get involved.