Financial Aid Information: Each registrant will need to pay a $40 registration fee. Families will complete the financial aid form during the registration process, there is no a separate form to fill out. During registration there will be a section for ” financial assistance” which has four questions. Families can choose to complete that section of registration if they want financial aid and then submit their registration. Wildwood will then review their registration details. Here is a simple video that highlights the questions families will see on the financial assistance form. Families can select “pay later” when submitting their registration and will only be charged the $40 registration fee and billed later once their financial aid request is processed.
- Early bird discount (through March 31st): 10% off registration
- Sibling Discount: $25 off registration
- Financial Assistance Deadline (included in registration): May 15th
How to register & apply for financial aid
1. Enroll and register for camp here
2. Complete the financial aid form included in registration
3. Submit registration with $40 registration fee ( per camper)
4. Wait for Wildwood to review registration and financial aid assistance. Communication will be sent via email and located within the parent portal which is created during the registration process.
If you have any questions please contact Jared Avilez at 913-738-9067.